Karma Indian & Nepalese Cuisine, 1/694 Brunswick Street, NEW FARM QLD 4005

I must admit that I haven't been really adventurous when it comes to Indian cuisine. After a bad experience with undercooked butter chicken, I decided to be more conservative… 

Well, that is until my Indian colleague told me to try Karma, a restaurant located in the Valley/New Farm that serves both Indian & Nepalese Cuisine. 

I called the restaurant to ensure that a lounge table be reserved for the bunnies. I have to tell you, the interior of Karma is so exotic. They have candles, colourful silk cushion and even funky Bollywood music. I couldn't stop moving my head with the rhythm! Haha, I probably was on a sugar-high from drinking way too much mango lassi. 

Service was good, but the waiter did mess up our order. The naan bread with cheese and spices wasn't as cheesy as I expected, but their butter chicken was very yummy. 

Karma is definitely a great place for a romantic date. 

Total Bunnie Dollars Spent: $56.80












Karma Indian & Nepalese Cuisine on Urbanspoon

Share this:

, ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment