Bean. Coffee, Basement, 181 George Street, BRISBANE QLD 4000

‘I have a date today’ I declared to the other travel bunny on our way to work. ‘Is it with yourself?’ The other bunny teased. ‘Very funny, Mister. But it’s a date with me, myself, I and some aromatic coffee beans…’ (knock on the head).

I love having some ‘me’ time once in a while, to gather my thoughts, write a few words or to simply read a few lines of beautifully written pros.

I coincidently discovered Bean Coffee one afternoon while strolling down the streets under the summary sun. The location of this coffee shop is almost hidden, as if the owner didn’t want anyone from the outside world to find this place.

Quality Campos blends can be found in this quirky basement café at an affordable price, although limited food is available. Come here to forget about the hustles and bustles of the City and spot some trendy hipsters instead.







Bean Coffee on Urbanspoon

Share this:

,

CONVERSATION

6 comments:

  1. Never knew about this place! thanks for the tip

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Apparently they've only been opened for a month. You should try it out! :)

      Delete
  2. I work in the city and I walked past this alley way one day and saw the campos sign. Instantly knew it had to have good coffee. Without surprise, they did. I enjoy being there and will continue to return.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i agreed. i think Bean. is a great place to chill at lunch time on a busy day at work.

      Delete
  3. Went here today for a beverage. Cappucino was more like a latte (lacking froth), but the place has potential. Thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh really? i'm sorry to hear that. I really hope that they do well, that place is so cool.

      Delete