Ole Restaurant, Shop B12, Little Stanley Street, SOUTH BRISBANE QLD 4101

I never considered myself as a fussy bunny when it comes to food. But Ole was such a disappointment.

We found this restaurant on a sunny sunday afternoon after a nice stroll around South Bank and decided to try it out as the place was looking pretty vibrant.

It took a long time before we could get anyone's attention to place our order but I wasn't too fussed about it at the time. My jaw almost dropped when I saw the three 'lonely' scallops presented in front of me. The pork crackling was  stale, as in there is no way for you to take a bite of it. The olives baked in batter pastry took more than an hour to be brought to our table, which really surprised me. The service was terrible in general.  


Having said all that, their sangria really deserves a mention. It tasted very refreshing, not too sweet and not too strong. 

Sadly, it's no more hola for me at Ole.










Ole Restaurant on Urbanspoon

Share this:

, ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment