Disneyland (oh so magical) | Anaheim, California, USA

Being able to spend a day at Disneyland just hopping and running around like a lunatic with Minnie ears on has ALWAYS being on my bucket list. So when the other travel bunnie broke the news and told me that he had decided to take me on a big U.S.A trip, it was inevitable that we go to Disneyland.

People say that Disneyland is the happiest place in the world and I cannot agree more! I think I was perpetually smiling during our visit to Disneyland. Trust me, Minnie ears ($14.95USD) is a must to get you into the spirit.

As we went there just before Christmas, Disneyland was filled with festival decorations which made the whole experience even more fascinating and the moment when I saw the tip of that beautiful, no no, enchanting castle, my heart melted and I knew that I was in fantasy heaven.

The nightly fireworks are a great way to finish the day on a magical note. 


















































View Larger Map

Share this:

, , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment