Spa Anise at Spicers Peak Lodge | Maryvale, AUSTRALIA

I’d like to think that Spa Anise at the Spicers Peak Lodge has an unfair advantage over a lot of the other spas that I have been to. The reason why I say that is because Spa Anise is located at Australia’s highest non-alpine lodge; and the location alone makes the experience more serene. There’s something about surrounding yourself with the wonderfulness of nature that’s incredibly relaxing.  

You can take a dip at the spa’s plunge spa pool before having your treatment in one of their spacious treatment rooms and then rejuvenate with a steamy cup of herbal tea in front of the open stone fireplace afterwards. I had a relaxation massage ($170 for one hour) and it completely relaxed me. I tried my hardest not to fall asleep as I wanted to able to *consciously* enjoy the experience but it was just so hard to fight against the desire to drift off to dreamland.

I think Spa Anise is a must-have experience when you visit the Spicers Peak Lodge. I was left feeling blissful and relaxed, it was the perfect way to end our staycation. 

Disclaimer: Spicers Peak Lodge kindly comped my blissful treatment, however, my opinion is as always, my own.










Share this:

, ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment