DolceBunnie x Royal Caribbean | Legend of the Seas || Part 4 Spa

I’m gonna put my hand up and say that I am quite picky when it comes to spa treatments. Let’s be honest here, spa treatments these days don’t come cheap and my worst nightmare would be spending an amount of money that’s enough to get three Chanel lipsticks on a massage that didn’t hit all the right spots, so to speak. 

The Vitality Spa onboard Legend of the Seas offers an extensive treatment menu, featuring a luxurious line-up of signature treatments, massages, medi-spa services as well as a salon. 

The second day of the cruise was a day at sea, so while desperately trying to escape the stresses of daily life, I decided to check out the spa after lunch. I don't handle stress very well, and I tend to build up muscle knots quite frequently, and often on my right shoulder. I opted for a Swedish massage to completely relax my body. 

My masseuse was a lovely lady called Emilia. She lead me to the treatment room which was surprisingly spacious, and it even had a shower. I explained to Emilia my concerns, i.e. that giant muscle knot that you’re not gonna miss, then switched to relaxation mode. The products used at the Vitality Spa are Elemis, which is a huge bonus in my opinion. The 50-minute treatment did not feel rushed. I wasn’t sure if it was the long gliding strokes on my back, or the soothing and cooling sensation from the oil, but halfway through my treatment, I was so relaxed, I actually fell asleep - zzz


I was woken up by three scintillating chimes from a Tibetan tingsha, and as much as I didn’t want the treatment to end, it was the perfect pampering session.


*Disclaimer: I travelled as an invited guest of Royal Caribbean, however, my opinion is as always, my own.









Share this:

, , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment