Isola Trattoria and Crudo Bar | New York City, USA

It was just before 7 in the morning when we arrived at the Mondrian SoHo. We had caught a red eye flight from San Francisco and with very little in our stomachs, it seemed like there was nowhere better for us to go to eat than Isola Trattoria, located right inside of the hotel.

I've always been skeptical about hotel restaurants, but I had no reservations in trying Isola Trattoria. I was lured in by its beautiful design as soon as I got to the door.

The delicious sounding dishes were accompanied by appropriately upscale prices. I thoroughly enjoyed eating my french brioche under the venue's sparking chandeliers and inside its heavenly heated walls. New York all of the sudden felt a lot warmer than I remembered when I got out of the cab.

Total Bunnie Dollars Spent: $65 (exclusive of tips, and when the other travel bunnie gave the waiter a Benjamin, the waiter asked if change would be required. Hmmm...)












Isola Trattoria and Crudo Bar on Urbanspoon


View Larger Map

Share this:

, , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment