The Buffet | Bellagio, The Strip, Las Vegas NEVADA USA

Having weekend brunch in Vegas is not for the faint hearted, I mean you've gotta be prepared for it. We thought that it was totally necessary to dine at the ever so popular The Buffet at Bellagio, so I got up extra early that morning after having watched a late session of The Peep Show starring Coco Austin.

Staying at a suite in the Bellagio meant that we had the privilege of queue skipping and I basically started eating before I even had the chance to sit down.

The selection was good, but perhaps not as good as I had imagined. I was hoping for mountains of desserts but at $28 per person, we all know that that would be slightly unreasonable. We had a really good waitress and she made sure that the juice and coffee on our table kept on coming.

And with a stomach full of food, we continued on our adventure in Vegas.

Total Bunnie Dollars Spent: $56 (excluding tips). 













The Buffet on Urbanspoon


View Larger Map

Share this:

, , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment