Ginga, 178 Grey Street, SOUTH BRISBANE QLD 4101

Our original plan for last Friday night was to catch the new movie – Side Effect over at South Bank, but by the time I came out of the office and walked over the bridge, I was starving. Grey Street was so lively with people drinking, laughing and eating. We walked past many restaurant and I didn't know what to eat. By the time when we got to Ginga, I was that hungry and I couldn’t be bothered checking out any other options and so we took a seat at a table outside the Japanese restaurant.

We shared some California rolls ($8.50) to start with. These were followed by a sukiyaki beef set ($19.90) for me and the other travel bunnie had a torikatsu set ($17.90). The food was okay, I wouldn't say it was delicious. In fact, Kadoya probably offers better value for set meals and Hanaichi in the Winter Garden makes fresher and tastier sushi, and for us, both of the latter options are closer to us.

Total Bunnie Dollars Spent: $49.80.











Ginga on Urbanspoon

Share this:

, ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment