The Orangery, Kensington Palace, LONDON W8 4PX UK

I never thought about having high tea in a palace… I mean, seriously, how often do you say to yourself 'hmm, i might just to go a palace for some tea today'? 

I was ecstatic when I discovered The Orangery, an establishment set in the heart of the Kensington Gardens, property of the Royal residence since the 17th Century and now, the official residence of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge (a.k.a. Prince William and his Cinderella), this is a stunning place to be.

Now while this place is known as a major tourist attraction and perhaps doesn’t serve the best high tea in the world, it definitely provides you with a magnificent “royal” experience.  

Their signature tea, The Orangery, tasted delightful and I regret so much for not buying a year’s supply of it when I had the opportunity.

Find some where next to a window to sit where you get see the green lawns and the pretty flowers of the palace, bathe under the “royal” sunshine, smell the freshly baked scones and experience this simple yet heavenly pleasure…











View Larger Map

Share this:

, , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment