Hilton, 6 Orchid Avenue, Surfers Paradise 4217 Australia

Recently, in a failed attempt to give the other travel bunny a birthday surprise, I booked a room at the (fairly) newly established Hilton. 

We arrived at the hotel at 1:30pm and a friendly receptionist gave us an early check-in. 

Hilton Surfers Paradise consists of both a hotel (level 3 to 15) and residences. Our room was 1407, an executive king with a balcony, offering ocean view. 

The room was smaller than I thought, but nevertheless comfortable. **Beginning of a bunnie's gibberish ranting: You know,  I never considered myself as a hotel snob. I stayed in wooden cabins and "exclusive" hostels when I first travelled to Europe. Having said that, I do think it is important to stay at somewhere clean and comfortable when you're in a foreign land. I think the other travel bunny converted me, or in a sense, introduced me to a whole new level of travelling, suites and club lounges and now I'm hooked… end of a bunnie's gibberish ranting**

Other than getting overcharged with a Jim Beam n' Cola ($10.00) and parking ($15.00) on our way out, our stay at the Hilton was pleasant. I like the idea of The Food Store and the way their staff are dressed, it reminded me a lot like Miami. 















View Larger Map

Share this:

, , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment