Obaltan Korean Charcoal BBQ Restaurant | 91 Elizabeth Street, BRISBANE CBD QLD 4000

The other travel bunnie and I were gonna head out to see the Hang Over III last week, but it was a cold and rainy night, so I backed out from the plan.

I had no idea what to cook for dinner, so the other travel bunnie offered to buy me dinner at Obaltan.  A restaurant that’s conveniently located in the heart of the Brisbane CBD, popular for its Korean charcoal BBQ.

We weren’t in the mood for BBQ and decided to have their pork belly & kimchi hot pot instead.  Bad decision. The hot pot was so disappointing.  For more than $40, I wish there could’ve been more than 4 strips of thinly sliced pork belly and a whole pot of kimchi.

We thoroughly enjoyed the potato noodles with beef that we ordered for an entree! It was very tasty and the noodles had the perfect texture.

I was slightly disappointed with the dinner but I wouldn’t mind going back again for the potato noodles!


Total Bunnie Dollars Spent: $56 (or thereabouts).









Obaltan Korean Charcoal BBQ Restaurant on Urbanspoon

Share this:

, , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment