Reserve Restaurant | Cnr Coronation Drive and Park Road, MILTON QLD 4064

We had driven past Reserve Restaurant in Milton countless times, but never seemed to have the right opportunity to dine there until recently. I have to say that I absolutely loved our experience.

Set in a heritage listed terrace house, Reserve Restaurant provides a fine dining experience in a space filled with old world charm and elegance. Think heavy drape curtains, crystal chandeliers, gilded mirrors, timer flooring and Edith Piaf.

We got right down to business with our express lunch affair by ordering from the prix fixe menu. The other travel bunnie couldn't resist the temptation of slow cooked shoulder of lamb with confit onions, seeded mustard crust, pumpkin while I was taken by the sound of crispy skin salmon on creamed lentils du puy, lemon. The mains took a while to come out but once we laid our eyes on the dishes, we knew that we were in for a real treat. The crispy salmon skin against the tender flesh created a wonderful texture contrast. The chef had kept the flavours of this dish simple, a dash of lemon juice over the fatty flesh worked wonders. The other travel bunnie didn't say a thing as he devoured his shoulder of lamb and I knew from the look on his face just how tasty the dish was. The meat joyfully fell apart at the sight of a fork and I could smell the buttery goodness wafting from over from my side of the table as if taunting me.

Just as we thought that things couldn't can't get much better, we laid eyes on our desserts. The Crème brûlée with banana beignet, chocolate sauce and the apple, banana and date crumble with vanilla ice cream were presented in front of us and looked sexy and mouthwatering. I can I tell you, if you think they looked good, they tasted even better.

The service at Reserve Restaurant was very proper. It was efficient but not don't expect too much chit chat from the waiters, which I didn't mind that much. I walked into the restaurant doubting the experience that I was about to have, but I left feeling very satisfied.

Total Bunnie Dollars Spent: $59.80 









Reserve Restaurant Milton on Urbanspoon

Share this:

, , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment