Designing 007 - 50 years of Bond style | Melbourne, AUSTRALIA


One of the most exciting things about our recent trip to Melbourne, was seeing the James Bond exhibition which is currently being held at the Melbourne Museum.  We booked the earliest session at 10am and eagerly waited outside of the museum for it to open.

Occasionally at home, we would watch James Bond DVDs but it usually involves me falling asleep on the other travel bunnie’s tummy halfway through the movie. But I have to say that I was impressed with the exhibition, which was divided into a number of themed rooms from 1962’s Dr. No to the 2012 hit Skyfall. Needless to say that the other travel bunnie was beyond happy with the exhibition, I watched him as we went through each room and he looked like a kid in Willy Wonka’s Chocolate Factory.

No photography was allowed inside of the exhibition, so I took a photo of the Aston Martin DB5 parked outside of the entrance as a memory of the experience.

When we came out, the other travel bunnie thanked me for accompanying him to the exhibition as he understood that I have very little interest in the legendary 007. I smiled and said that he can thank me with lunch at Cookie, but little does he know that in my heart, he’s always been that perfect, erudite, charming and protective secret agent of mine :) 






Share this:

, ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment