Mizu | 2 Macquarie Street, NEW FARM QLD 4005

Last weekend, the other travel bunnie picked me up from my French class where I spend two hours of every Saturday morning learning Parlez-vous français and the like.

We took our shiny brand new Range Rover Evoque for a spin to Teneriffe and ended up at Mizu for lunch.  It’s one of those places that we've wanted to try for a while but somehow never had the chance to.

The restaurant was surprisingly quite for Saturday Lunch and we were able to find a cute little table immediately.  Ordering was simple and our food came out quickly.  A wagyu beef yakiniku Mizu bento box ($15) and a Sashimi Bento Box with teriyaki chicken ($16) were our choices for the day.

To be honest I was not impressed with the food.  Yes the price was reasonable for what you get and the bento boxes have good variety, but the wagyu was chewy and the chicken was dry.  In fact, the only thing that kept me in my good spirits at lunch was a glass of umeshu ($7).

We quickly ended our rendezvous at Mizu to escape back to the city.


Total Bunnie Dollars Spent: $44.50








Mizu on Urbanspoon

Share this:

, , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment