Hog's Breath Cafe | 5 Petrie Terrace, BRISBANE QLD 4000

One of the reoccurring memories that I have of our trip to America, is diner food. Fantastic  value, decent quantity and scrumptious but simple bites are the key essentials to a good diner.

On a recent Friday night, the other travel bunnie and I went to Hog's Breath for dinner, and it was a first visit for me! The other travel bunnie told me about their curly fries which immediately triggered my interest.

The mocktail that I ordered was really disappointing. It tasted like crushed ice with minimal flavours.

My slightly disgruntled mood suddenly changed when I saw the light cut hickory smoked prime rib ($23.95).  The smokiness of the juicy steak was mouthwatering and left me craving for more.

The other travel bunnie had a cheese burger in paradise ($12.95), which although wasn't as good as the burgers at The Cheesecake Factory, was nonetheless delicious.

I can't say that I was disappointed with my meal at Hog's Breath. We arrived early in the night and the service was extremely efficient and the food arrived promptly. I suppose the only downside of the experience was the tasteless mocktail.


Total Bunnie Dollars Spent: $54.20







Hogs Breath Cafe Brisbane City on Urbanspoon

Share this:

, , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment