Jean-Philippe Pâtisserie | Bellagio, Las Vegas, NEVADA USA

The benefits of staying at the Bellagio are not limited to its prime location and fantastic looking suites; I had my eyes on the Bellagio also because it holds the world's largest chocolate fountain. That is correct. The largest out there. The fountain belongs to Jean-Philippe Patisserie, and its executive pastry chef, Jean-Philippe Maury was awarded the Meilleur Ouvrier de France (Best Pastry Chef in France).

The place is constantly busy, filled with not only hotel guests, but also tourists visiting Las Vegas as well as regulars.

On the morning before we headed to the airport for San Francisco, we wanted something light for breakfast and Jean-Philippe seemed like the perfect option.

A chocolate crêpe and a smooth latte for me and a simple muffin for the other travel bunnie.

It was upsetting that I couldn't take a piece of Jean-Philippe with me to San Francisco but at least I kept some in my tummy.










Jean-Philippe Pâtisserie on Urbanspoon



View Larger Map

Share this:

, , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment