Ben's Alibi | 363 George Street, BRISBANE CBD QLD 4000


To end our SATC marathon, last night the other travel bunnie and I watched SATC The Movie No.2.

I’ve always wanted to go to somewhere exotic like Marrakesh or Dubai and by watching the movie, it just intensified my desire to visit the Middle East.

Sadly, our trip to the land of exotica probably won’t happen for another few years.  But hey, at least I can easily find places in Brisbane to enjoy the taste of Middle Eastern flavours.

I hopped over to Ben’s Alibi at lunch today and grabbed a quick bite of their roasted Moroccan lamb sandwich ($8.90).  It was simply delicious and the service was extremely efficient despite the hectic lunch time rush.

I can’t wait to take the other travel bunnie there for a Moroccan feast.

Total Bunnie Dollars Spent: $8.90








Ben's Alibi on Urbanspoon

Share this:

, , , ,

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. One of the best lunch time restaurants in Brisbane ever. Can't fault the ever attentive hard working staff not to mention the Brilliant food. These guys are magic.

    ReplyDelete