Lucky Duck Espresso | 15 Gladstone Road, SOUTH BRISBANE QLD 4101

Lucky Duck Espresso is small cafe that we have previously visited but did not have the luck of experiencing.

Yesterday morning, I made sure that the place was open and off we went.

We were lucky to have the last seats available at this joint when we arrived 10:30am. The food at this place is very affordable. I mean you can easily find something for $12.50, namely Kings – sour dough sandwich with bacon, egg, avocado, tomato, haloumi and BBQ sauce. And that's exactly what I had. It was simple, but delicious. It had a good balance of all the right ingredients that are required to perk me up.

The other travel bunnie had their Weekend Wars ($14.50) – two eggs, bacon, grilled tomato and thick organic sour dough. In my opinion, I think Weekend Wars had nothing on Kings.

Remember to check out the duck arts while you're there.

Total Bunnie Dollars Spent: $33.20












Lucky Duck Espresso on Urbanspoon

Share this:

, , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment