The Cheesecake Factory | Beverly Hills, LOS ANGELES USA

The Cheesecake Factory (“TCT”) is probably one of the best comfort food places we have ever been too in the world. If there was one in Brisbane, we would gladly go there every week instead of Maccas.

We discovered TCT on our first day in LA. after a long international flight. By then, we were lightheaded and in need of some proper food, i.e. something not involving foil containers.

On the first of our TCT experiences, we realised how big the servings are in America. It was then that I fell in food love! The service was great, our waitress was especially nice when she heard our Australian accents. We couldn't help ourselves one day later and paid another visit for dinner. The burgers that we had were so good. I can't think of any words to adequately describe the food. My patty was juicy and tasty and I loved the fact that with every single bite that I took, the sauce of the burger would slowly being leaking down my hands.

We had to finish the night with one of their signature cheesecakes and what's better than their Oreo Dream Extreme Cheesecake – Oreo cookies baked in creamy cheesecake with layers of fudge cake and Oreo cookie mousse, topped with a mix of chocolate icing.

Heavenly goodness.

Total Bunnie Dollars Spent: … I can't remember. I was too busy eating that delicious cheesecake. 























The Cheesecake Factory on Urbanspoon


View Larger Map

Share this:

, , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment