Reef and Whitehaven Beach Tour on a seaplane, Hamilton Island, Australia

I was ecstatic when the other travel bunnie booked a seaplane Reef Tour with Hamilton Island Air. For someone who doesn't enjoy flying, I must admit that ever since the helicopter tour we took from Vegas to the Grand Canyon, my interest in flying over attractions has gone through the roof.

The entire experience was amazing, the birds-eye view from my seat was simply incredible. So you can only imagine how many photos I took during the 2.5 hours tour, especially when the seaplane circled over the breath-taking Heart Reef twice. In fact, the pilot who spent the majority of the flight providing a running commentary on the sights below made the whole trip feel safe and informative.

Our tour also included a 1.5 hour picnic affair at Whitehaven Beach with snacks, champagne and a picnic rug all being provided. Heavenly.

Take me back...

Total Bunnie Dollars Spent: $900.


































Share this:

, , ,

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. Hey guys, I found your blog when I was looking for seaplane trips on Hamo.

    Loved loved loved the photos! Spectacular stuff!

    Best,


    Chris

    ReplyDelete