PJ's Steaks, 2/173 Boundary Street, WEST END QLD 4101

Yesterday morning when I woke up, I told the other travel bunnie to be prepared for some serious American-style food. So I had a chicken salad for lunch to make sure that I had a hungry stomach to eat as much as I can.

In the afternoon, the other travel bunnie collected me from work and we hopped all the way to PJ's Steaks at West End, a hole-in-the-wall sort of eatery with a blink twice and you might miss the entry, but there ain't no way that you can miss that mouthwatering smell.

This joint is famous for its chilli cheesesteaks and that's not the only highlight, it reminded me of the eccentric eateries I saw in Chelsea, NYC. We had the original cheesesteak w' cheddar cheese ($9.90) and chilli dog ($6.80) with American chilli fries ($8.50) and devil wings ($7.80 for four) on the side.

Other than the American chilli fries which I thought were pricey at $8.50, the rest of the order was rather delicious, especially the devil wings. They were super crispy on the outside, but the white flesh was juicy and moist.

PJ's Steaks is definitely on my list for a casual dinner when I am feeling particularly american!

Total Bunnie Dollars Spent: $36
















PJ's Steaks on Urbanspoon

Share this:

, , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment