French Martini, Shop 6C, Little Stanley Street, SOUTH BRISBANE QLD 4101

After our dinner at Ginga, I was eager to get something sweet so that I could make up for missing out on our movie. Just a few steps away, French Martini seemed alluring and very inviting. We wasted no time in getting an inside table.

This French brasserie felt so intimate. All the waitstaff and chefs were speaking French, which added a touch a sexiness to the whole dining experience. We were presented with their complimentary starter - escargot in garlic butter and if it wasn't for the fact that we had just had dinner, I would've definitely ordered more of them.

As for deserts, we had a French Martini Lemon Pie ($12) and a crème brulee ($10), accompanied by two well made coffees.

The lemon pie was too sour for my liking, but my god, that crème brulee was divine. It was so rich and creamy, I think I felt a little sad when I had the last spoonful.

Luckily, French Martini finished our night on a sweet note.

Total Bunnie Dollars Spent: $27.50












French Martini on Urbanspoon

Share this:

, ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment