A Salt & Battery - Fish and Chips, 224 Hawken Drive, ST LUCIA QLD 4067

I've always said to the other travel bunnie, 'I wish I met you in uni so that you could take me to one of the eateries close by for a date'.

So, on Saturday when I finished my French class, the other travel bunnie called me and told me that he was at UQ. My stomach immediately filled with butterflies. Aah, someone say, a uni date?

We went to A Salt and Battery, a great fish and chip shop down the road from UQ. It was a hot day and we sat underneath a fan sipping soda, holding hands and feeling fabulous. But it got even better when I saw our lunch; battered snapper with beer battered chips and grilled atlantic salmon caesar salad.

Both dishes were amazingly good. I guess now I really don't have an excuse to say no to school!

Total Bunnie Dollars Spent: $29.05








A Salt & Battery - Fish and Chips on Urbanspoon

Share this:

, , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment