The Lab Bar + Restaurant, 130 William Street, BRISBANE QLD 4000


The other travel bunnie and I had a lunch date today. Even since I started working on the other side of the town, it gets harder and harder for us to meet up with each other during the day.

We hopped to The Lab Bar + Restaurant, which is located on the ground floor of the Conrad Treasury Hotel. I've never been a big believer in hotel restaurants, but their current two for one lunch deal is too hard to resist.

Given that we only had an hour to spare, mains were quickly ordered.

A 250g rump steak w' thick cut fries, green beans & jus for the other travel bunnie and for me, a healthier option, barramundi w' black olive tapenade potato mash, broccolini.

I'm not gonna lie, the food did take a while to come out and if you are after a good three-course lunch, make sure that you allow yourself plenty of time.

The steak wasn't overly thrilling, but my barramundi turned out to be really yummy, the crispy skin was definitely a bonus . The portion was good and honestly, the overall experience was well above my expectation and I strongly recommend you to take them up on the current promotion.

Total Bunnie Dollars Spent: $32.








The Lab Bar + Restaurant on Urbanspoon

Share this:

, ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment