Five Sisters Art House Cafe, 75 Fish Lane, SOUTH BRISBANE QLD 4101

I apologise for not posting anything until today.

I’ve been extremely busy with my exam, a topic of which is rather mundane for many, so let’s not talk about insolvency law.

I had a day off from work to study and I thought, what’s better than having a big, delicious breakfast to prepare my mind and soul for the Corporations Act

Through a tiny passage between heritage-listed buildings, I found a corner table at Five Sisters and ordered their French Toasts with fresh berries and vanilla ice cream drizzled with honey and a latte. The choice of food perhaps wasn’t the best on a cold, chilly winter day but hey, tell me that you don’t get excited at the very thought of perfectly cooked French toasties.

I thoroughly enjoyed the taste of my meal. The combination of honey and cinnamon reminded me of that morning when the other travel bunny took me to Plaka with a view of an ancient church for some Greek yoghurt drizzled with honey and walnuts. I loved it.

Service was very friendly and attentive.

Five Sisters also has a big outdoor sitting area, it’s a great hideaway destination for a day to enjoy a peaceful moment.  

Total Bunnie Dollars Spent: $16.00













Five Sisters Art House Cafe on Urbanspoon


Share this:

, , , ,

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. I've been meaning to get here for a while and that french toast looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my god, it was really good breakfast! Next time I'll try their Greek breakfast wrap.

      Delete