Where was the bunnie?

Hello boys and girls, 

No no, I haven't been slack. I know that I didn't put up any new posts over the weekend, but I have a perfect excuse for it. 

I took mum to Sydney for Mother's Day Weekend.

You see, when I was a little girl, mum meant the world to me. I was always following her around with a teddy bear in my hand and my pigtails bouncing around. When I got older, I was too busy studying, too busy working, too busy finding love and too busy dragging a suitcase travelling around the world. Until suddenly, I noticed a few strands of white hair on her, then I realised, mum has sacrificed so much for me, she's always there for me whenever I needed. It's about time for me to offer my entire world to her. 

I hope everyone had a nice Mother's Day Weekend with the woman who loves you the most. 








Share this:

, , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment