Three Monkeys Coffee & Tea House, 58 Mollison Street, West End QLD 4101

Three Monkeys is currently listed as the number 1 Brisbane restaurant on urbanspoon. 

To be honest, I don't understand why. Yes, it's cheap and it's decor is one of a kind, but I can think of many other cafés with great ambience and awesome blends. 

The iced mocha that I ordered was nothing special other than it had a lot of cream on top (bonus), the cake was way too sweet and we completely lost our appetite after finding what looked like a dark, curly (eek) hair in our cake… 

Unfortunately, Three Monkeys is a no for me.







Three Monkeys Coffee & Tea House on Urbanspoon

Share this:

, , ,

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. I have just stumbled upon your blog this morning...and I just have to tell you how much I <3 it! I always love trying new cafes and restaurants, and most of the ones you have blogged about, I haven't been to...so now I have a heap of new places to check out! Have you ever been to Jam 4012 at Nundah?!!...they make the best breakfasts - my favourite Saturday morning hang out at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi xoxo megsy, thank you so much for your comment. It feels so good to know that someone else out there likes my blog. I love going to different cafes and restaurants as well as travelling and I hope you'll enjoy my blog in the future. Thanks for the recommendation of Jam 4012, I'll have to go there and check it out when I get a chance. x

      Delete