Thank you!

This marks the 100th post of my blog.

I’d like to thank all of you for taking the time to visit this little corner of cyber space, to share in my adventures and to support what I do.

Twenty Twelve will be yet another amazing year for me to travel and explore the world, to devour the many exotic flavours of the world and to take not only photos, but capture great memories.

I am so grateful of being able to go everywhere with the other travel bunny, a God given present. In the past twelve months, we travelled to three continents, we’ve been lost in the romantic laneways of Paris, we’ve been amazed by the breathtaking and enchanting views of the Caldera, we’ve seen live fish been gutted in the Wet Market of Hong Kong and sampled a few of the world’s culinary delights along the way.

In the next twelve months, we will be travelling to Thailand, the United States of America, Bahamas, Puerto Rico, Grand Turks and St. Thomas.

So, stay tuned guys cuz I can’t wait to see what the world has in stalled… weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~~



Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment