Dandelion & Driftwood, Shop 1/45 Gerler Road, HENDRA QLD 4011

One early morning, before a very important exam, I decided that it was time for me put down that mundane book of the Corporations Act and put on a sad puppy face, so that the other travel bunny can express his sympathy and take me out for some fresh air and some seriously needed good coffee. 

A twenty minute car trip took us to Dandelion & Driftwood. I had been wanting to try their coffee for ages, but never had the opportunity.

This cafe is all about cute, vintage decor, cheerful, well dressed staff and that aroma derived from their wide variety of coffee blends lingering in the air. It is a coffee lover's paradise. 

Although the breakfast menu had limited selection, I must admit that I was pretty impressed with the names that they came up for the sandwiches. The other travel bunny had a Big Bad Wolf, which was very delicious. However, my bagels with smoked salmon in comparison did not have any 'WOW' factor.

I know somewhere else that I'd rather go for a lazy Sunday breakfast. But coffee wise, this place is the best yet. If Dandelion & Driftwood was located in the CBD, I'd be a regular. For their coffee. 














Dandelion & Driftwood on Urbanspoon

Share this:

, ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment