Crowne Plaza Hotel, Kuala Lumpur

Last year when I visited Europe, I made a quick stopover at KL for three nights. 


After days of googling and reading reviews on tripadvisor, I made the decision to stay at Crowne Plaza, KL. The hotel is located in the heart of the city, monorail station Raja Chalan is at the front of the hotel, so it's very convenient to get to places like China Town and KLCC. 

I arrived at the hotel around 4:00 in the afternoon, check-in was fast, staff were friendly and attentive. 

The room was spacious, with a great view to the Petronas.

Bathroom was even better, the bathtub is  separated from the shower with a wooden window that connects the bathroom with the room, so you can watch TV while relaxing with a bubble bath. 

I think I only paid about 300rm per night for three nights. Excellent value for money. 










Share this:

, ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment